Thursday, May 15, 2008

How Do You Use The Vba Cheats For Pokemon Ruby

María Inés Armesto

This image is my first approach to a series I'm starting to work: beauty salons and academies. It is an area that fascinates me the visuals and it challenges me and who does not like things, contains philosophical questions (What is beauty? What is beauty?) And the symbolic universe (what is beautiful? Why who?)

I chose this picture because it has a very peculiar reading: does not show decisive action to draw attention and its composition does not allow immediate apprehension but we need time exploring it. It is a portrait of a woman who, for framing and contrast, not the first thing we see. It is a portrait of a dead time in a hair salon

Opera buffa Il Campanello, Teatro Nacional Sucre - April 2005

will I enjoy both in the chair, I choose to photograph what happens before The curtain opens. This sort of para-scene preparations resulting from for the "moment of truth", not only retains the ability to fascinate you have the staging but, to show his backhand and spelling tricks, make the theater something even more magical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment