Friday, June 25, 2010

Female Shocked At Cock Size



Friday afternoon appeared vague, the liquidity of my pocket, too. I peered into the ATM. When I get a well-known telematics manipulating the keys. I hope. Comes out and says:
- There is no money, I'll take everything myself.
- If there lend me - kidding.
- We shall see, the first drink you got paid.
Obviously not believe him, but it raises questions. Activity, context, and bingo, the cashier does have money for me!
I'm not where my friend invited me. I walk into a bar where many young people. The boys outstanding displays, three in one bar only fifty meters to go second to second the fortunes of the Chile-Spain (which is why today wearing the Red Chile), girls, hot today, changed ostentatiously site for the flight of her skirts provide further attractive than the struggle between the two teams getting telematics but only barely. Ladies were also able to show all their weapons. And exercising! the gauzy dresses marked forms and hinted circles close to the markings of any goal. Goals with fewer gatekeepers that the two selections! And the thin fabric marked areas, forwards only if everyone thought bargained score a goal.
Sounds
mobile. The lady of my neighbor called arnica. Answer: "I'm watching the game." Sounds
another mobile with the same message and similar response. The girls, flower seeds, open their petals. The gadflies, carriers of pollen, serve the function metaphorically. Good day for football fans not Don Juans: Few guardapuertas home and occasional striker scoring forward. Is football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment