Sunday, April 3, 2011

How Much Does Nasal Polyp Surgery Cost

A RETIRED AT THE PALACE OF THE DAY

Madrid
Tertu, Canales, Talaván, Rafa and Pepe. Photographer Gregory
is
Post a walk, as every month, we were last Friday at the Casa de América. As usual unblemished own, I was late. I asked the receptionist if there had been some young guys like me. Very friendly and informed me that they had left and was about to run out and see if they could find them. I reassured Do not worry, I know where to find them. Then I went to the security as quoted in the seventies, as agreed at the Cibeles Palace reigns king. The first surprise presented before entering, have gone downstairs that adorned the cover until a year ago and no one can wait sitting there. Intelligible to the filthy tourists might not facilitate the break, the rich have the Ritz a few meters away. That lie has been as unhealthy that is neither fish nor fowl, I liked it better before the reform. Cibeles entered the palace. Everyone used to go underground, we are. I waited half-hidden, I do not see them, they my self. So it was done and well done. The first room is maintained as if it still works the old post office: desks, writing tables, officials now give away a huge poster map of Art Walk is the Paseo del Prado. We got a lift
: first impression crystal clear so that scares me. "Czechoslovakia horror" they said Latinos! On the third floor, feel the same, clear land for the timid do not go up ... Channels
explains, as always, different architectural styles that blend into the building. Question of lack of imagination of architects? All these buildings were erected in the early twentieth century.
In the gardens of La Residencia de Estudiantes
Talaván, Gregory, Tertu and Rafa.
The photographer is Pepe. Canales was gone.
We left the palace of Pharaoh, not for the timid of transparency and minimalism, like me, with our propaganda poster under his arm. Rather than open houses are open to propaganda and justification of expenditure and the proximity of elections.
decided to go for the ride Recoletos to the Cerro de los Pinos. Visit the Student Residence and meals, modest in CESIC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment