Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cost Of Powerprox Braces

CIBELES STILL IN LITERATURE


The title is what I borrowed from Henry Miller, but the days are mine lived. It turns out to match the entry name search in Google and I found out that published back Edhasa Miller's book "Days in Clichy quiet" and will appear in bookstores any day now. What qualifies as erotic literature now that this genre is in decline, well I wanted it, and I have my half-week, the other nine the spread in the months that are a year-Cabezabellosa, a small town whose inhabitants age but they move very actively because the work has never been a big concern. Proof of this is that two hundred souls, not all but forty-five, roaming the hot lands Malaga. Mine, my soul, sports between El Mirador and La-voyeur-Bellosina - of Cabezabellosa was the girl and the lover to the round of the Jarilla! -. The cherry trees begin to bloom, my friend Mayor Luis not appear at this election after one term, takes stock of his administration, bright, indeed! and two phone antennas installed on top of people to provide complete coverage of the phones do not work because people get hit Valdi on location. Put a ramiro in your life! It's annoying to find oak dance between point "G" of communications, although the thought runs wild in search of bellosina he slept in a hay breed I can think of erotic stories. Should be "The background of the dreamer alone." The rut is in autumn and we are now "beginning of spring when arrodill''o Black Christ and gave the jar on the ground"
And now the erotic tale:

SUMMER MY FRIEND

We knew of a lifetime. For more than ten years that differed summer in the village. We are walking our dogs on the field a cool August evening. Both we stand, looking up she said

- Dame a kiss.

The first was on the cheeks, the second protocol escaped his lips. I hugged her hard, she threw her arms neck. Nobody saw us, the dogs sniffed and played in the meadow. My hand slipped under her skirt. She pressed against me. I sat on the stone wall berroqueña. I bit her neck and me. I went down to his chest and undid her blouse. She sighed. I lifted her skirt and put my head between her legs. She put her hands on my hair. I kept digging. She sighed. I dropped my pants. I felt her legs on my shoulders. I sought her lips again.

The scene lasted only ten minutes. For the two was the second time since we left hanging forever adolescence in a house near another evening like hay.

call the dogs. When we returned, her husband and my wife chatted amiably with a beer on the terrace of a bar.



0 comments:

Post a Comment